Cervical cancer library
To aid decision-makers interested in HPV vaccine introduction or scale-up, in 2014–2016 the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and PATH conducted the first comprehensive review of HPV vaccine delivery experiences across 46 low- and middle-income countries.
These experiences have helped countries learn valuable lessons about effective methods for garnering parental acceptance and reaching young adolescent girls with the vaccine, at relatively low delivery costs. The lessons learnt from these countries can provide critical information for policymakers and programme planners on how best to prepare, deliver, and sustain HPV vaccines.
Highlights include key findings and lessons from HPV vaccination experience across five themes: preparation, communications, delivery, achievements, and sustainability. Also addressed are the value of demonstration projects and potential HPV vaccination pitfalls.
Interactive map of country HPV delivery strategies
These files are best viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download Preparation 3-page brief (400 KB PDF)
- Download Preparation 3-page brief, Français (400 KB PDF)
- Download Communications 3-page brief (380 KB PDF)
- Download Communications 3-page brief, Français (450 KB PDF)
- Download Achievements 3-page brief (450 KB PDF)
- Download Achievements 3-page brief, Français (450 KB PDF)
- Download Sustainability 2-page brief (400 KB PDF)
- Download Sustainability 2-page brief, Français (400 KB PDF)