Mobilize, Deliver, Sustain: Lessons learnt and practical advice for effective HPV vaccine delivery in low- and middle-income countries
PATH and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (2016)
Through this 1.25-hour webinar held on July 28, 2016, experts from PATH and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine presented findings from the first comprehensive review of HPV vaccine delivery experiences across 46 low- and middle-income countries between 2014–2016. These experiences allowed countries to learn valuable lessons about effective methods for garnering parental acceptance and reaching young adolescent girls with the vaccine at relatively low delivery costs. The lessons learned can provide critical information for policymakers and program planners on how best to prepare, deliver, and sustain HPV vaccinations.
- Watch webinar recording
- Download webinar slides (2 MB PDF)
- Download question and answer summary (540 KB PDF)
- Watch webinar recording, Español
- Download webinar slides, Español (3.5 MB PDF)
- Download question and answer summary, Español (550 KB PDF)
- Watch webinar recording, Français
- Download webinar slides, Français (3 MB PDF)
- Download question and answer summary, Français (560 KB PDF)
For more information and resources, please visit the HPV Vaccine Lessons Learnt page.